Often overlooked, links from targeted sites not only provide valuable traffic but also assist in increasing the credibility of your site compared to others. This has a further impact on search results.
Everybody knows by now, Google, and indeed the Internet is powered, by HTML Links. Good rankings, and success, in all the search engine results pages, eventually lie in getting links from other sites to your site. Effectively, the more the better.
For search engines such as Google, links are the roads between pages. Using sophisticated link analysis, the engines can discover how pages are related to each other and in what ways.
Link Building is the essence of off-site search engine optimisation and in fact your business promotion. When another website (relevant to your business, or topic) links to your website, it is considered a vote by search engines. Hence the number of sites linking to your business website will increase the reputation of your website. Hence, the more sites link to your website, the more your website’s reputation improves.
No matter how great your content is, no matter how search engine optimised your pages are, if you don’t have inbound links, you’re usually next to nowhere in the Google results – especially in competitive markets.
The fact is that building links (any kind of links) still affect your rankings in Google in a BIG way!
What Is A Link Building Service?
A link-building service we provide involves finding relevant websites that your target audience visits and place link with content or image back to your website. This usually promotes your website content through manual outreach to as many relevant websites as possible.
You get what you pay for!
Scoring a high-quality genuine outreach-based link has a number of costs:
- Publishing Fee – owners of high-traffic websites know the value of their site and often charge publishing fees
- Writer – you need to pay a writer to create a valuable article
- Outreach Admin – someone needs to contact the site, arrange the placement and make sure it meets the specification
- Order Management – someone needs to manage your order and provide customer service
- Quality Control – It takes time to check the quality of placement, analyse later data and make sure that links were not removed. (meta follow tag, unique content etc)
The high-quality outreach-based relevant link is going to cost you anywhere between $450-$880 per link.