Local Search Engine Optimisation is the process of ensuring that your business is found in localised searches.
If your business has a physical presence (shop, workshop or office) it is important to rank organically, and also rank in local SEO services. A Google My Business profile is specifically designed for businesses with some kind of physical, in-store presence.
The quickest and easiest thing you can do is to create a Google My Business listing.
Benefits of Local SEO
- Drive potential clients or customers to your website by optimising your GMB (Google My Business)with links, products or services.
- From your location and opening hours to your contact details (and even photos from your physical store or office), a GMB profile is a powerful way to invite potential customers to do business with you.
- A GMB profile is visible across Google’s entire ecosystem, including Google search results, Google Maps and even Google Shopping hence optimising makes perfect sense.
- Enhance your brand’s online presence
- While content marketing efforts (like optimising the copy on your website pages - SEO) can help to boost your search visibility, a GMB profile is an even most effective tactic.
- By optimising your GMB listing, you can ensure your business shows up when interested potential customers or clients are searching for the products or services you offer in your local area. Whether a customer searches directly into Google or even through Google Maps, your business will appear at the top of the search results.
- Gain trust by interacting with customers and responding to their reviews. Reviews are powerful tools to encourage potential clients/customers to chose you over the competition.